Citiside Exterior Solutions offers services for your Garage or Carport. We recommend performing a thorough annual maintenance check and service of all of your garage doors, which should include the following tests and maintenance procedures. If you’d rather not do these yourself, we offer an annual Garage Door Tune Up which includes these checks and maintenance procedures:
Automatic Garage Door Opener:
- Perform UL 325 Safety Reverse Test
- Inspect for Proper Operation
- Adjust Up and Down Force Sensitivity
- Tighten Drive Chain/Belt As Needed
- Lubricate Drive Train and All Sprockets
- Check Wiring and Connections
- Set Up and Down Limits As Needed
- Remove Cover and Inspect All Internal Gears and Belts
- Check Transmitters and Push Buttons for Proper Operation and Range
- Inspect, Adjust and Lubricate Springs
- Inspect Tension Spring Mounting Pad for Cracks and Splits
- Inspect Section Condition
- Inspect Door Alignment
- Inspect and Lubricate All Rollers
- Inspect and Tighten Hinges and Hardware
- Lubricate All Bearings
- Inspect Cables for Wear or Damage
- Inspect Locks for Proper Operation
- Inspect Weather Strip for Wear or Damage
We also offer Carport services below:
- Carport selection and configuration.
- Project management.
- Regional building code review and analysis.
- Comprehensive structural design and analysis.
- Foundation design and layout.
- Structural steel detailing.
- Raw material procurement.
- Site Layout and elevation review.
- Foundation excavation and installation
- Steel Erections / Carport installation.
- Site Cleanup.
- Carport Repair service.